Post-press processing is a general term for a series of processing techniques for re-processing of printed materials to obtain more cool visual effects after printing, in order to meet the requirements of use and improve the appearance quality. The post-press process includes hot stamping, molding, and surface treatment. Such as the process, this article describes the relevant knowledge of the post-press process, the contents of the supply of excellent materials packaging system for friends to refer to:
Post-press processing means that the printed matter is reprocessed according to the different uses and requirements of the printed matter after it has been processed by the printing machine. For the entire print, printing is a systematic project, which is mainly divided into three major processes: prepress, printing and postpress processing. Pre-press and printing need to be matched with perfect post-press processing to produce high-quality printed products. In the process of design, the designer must also master the relevant knowledge of post-press processing and understand the effects of different processing techniques in order to accurately design the expected effect of the finished product.
1. Overview Electro-aluminum hot stamping is commonly known as hot stamping. It is a special printing process that does not use ink. A special post-printing process for transferring a color layer on an electroformed aluminum foil (or other pigment foil) onto a print using hot stamping (hot stamping) equipment under hot pressing.
3, the process parameters of bronzing and its impact 1) hot stamping suitability 2) properties of electrochemical aluminum materials (such as paper type, production model and hot stamping type, etc.) 3) hot stamping temperature 4) hot stamping pressure 5) hot stamping The order of determining the speed art parameters: based on the characteristics of the object to be burned and the suitability of the anodized aluminum, the temperature and pressure are determined by the plate area and the hot stamping speed; both the temperature and the pressure first determine the optimum pressure to make the layout The pressure is moderate and evenly distributed; on this basis, the optimal pressure is finally determined. The relationship between the latter three: a, the pressure is constant, the temperature rises, then the speed increases; vice versa. b, the temperature is constant, the pressure increases, the speed increases; vice versa.
2) Hot stamping plate thickness specification Corrosion plate: 1.5mm-2.0mm Engraving plate: 6.5mm-7.0mm 3) Hot stamping plate quality requirements The specifications of the bronzing plate image are consistent with the sample and blueprint. The surface of the bronzing plate is smooth and smooth, and the image is clear without defects. The concave depth of the non-image part is >0.8mm.
5. Electrochemical aluminum 1) Electrochemical aluminum structure Electrochemical aluminum foil is a hot stamping material made by vacuum evaporation of a metal foil on a film base. It consists of five layers:
2) Electrochemical aluminum classification High gloss is commonly known as ordinary gold, and has gold, silver, red, blue, purple, black and the like. The haze and gloss are usually called dumb gold. Commonly used are dumb gold and matt silver. The line refraction type is usually called laser anodized aluminum. Commonly used are laser gold (pure surface, floral), laser silver (pure surface, floral), laser red (broccoli) and so on. Plain-faced laser gold and silver have defects in the seam. Holographic astigmatism is commonly used for positioning holography and non-positioning holographic anodized aluminum. 3) Electrochemical aluminum properties The hot stamping properties of anodized aluminum depend on the barrier layer and the adhesive layer. The looser the separator, the easier it is to separate and attach to the print. The thicker the adhesive layer is, the easier it is to bond with the printed product. The hue of anodized aluminum depends on the dyed layer. 4) The appearance of anodized aluminum The surface of the anodized aluminum (on the side of the color) has no visible scratches and defects. The hue of the same type of electrochemical aluminum is basically the same. The adhesive layer is evenly coated without obvious streaks.
Die cutting and indentation are collectively called molding.
The die-cutting process is a molding process in which a die-cutting die is combined into a die-cutting plate according to the design requirements of the product, and the printed matter or other plate-shaped blank is rolled into a desired shape and a cut by a pressure.
The indentation process uses a crimping knife or a pressing die to press a line mark on the sheet by pressure, or roll a line mark on the sheet by a rolling wheel so that the sheet can be bent at a predetermined position. The traces pressed out by this method are mostly linear, so they are also called pressure lines.
3. Molding process parameters and their effects 1) Molding pressure 2) Working width size 3) Molding speed
The molding pressure and working size reflect the working capacity of the die cutter.
The molding speed is related to the working frequency of the die-cutting machine, which is a process factor that directly affects the production efficiency of the die-cutting indentation. In general, the molding speed is increased and the die cutting pressure is also increased.
1) Molded version
Used to reinforce and stabilize the alignment of the indented steel wire and the die-cutting steel knife on the plate.
There are two types of metal lining and non-metal lining
Die cutting tool
Includes indented steel wire and die-cut steel knives.
The height of the knife is generally 0.3~0.8mm higher than the steel wire, and the height of the common steel wire is 22~23.8mm.
The thickness of the knife is the same as the thickness of the wire.
Quality inspection requirements for molded versions
Use the sample and blueprint to verify that the specifications of the film made by the supplier are correct and that the supplier’s production of the film is consistent with the printed position of the film.
With the correct production of the film provided by the supplier, it is checked whether the size of the single small version of the beer version and the large version of the beer line are consistent with the film.
Whether the cutting line and the plate used in the inspection are consistent with the plate making requirements at the time of the outburst, and whether the cutting line is deformed or bent.
1. Glazing is a colorless and transparent coating on the surface of the printed matter (or sprayed and printed). After the runoff is dry and dried (calendered), a thin and uniform transparent bright layer is formed on the surface of the printed matter. Purpose and significance: to enhance the appearance of printed matter. Improve the performance of printed matter. Improve the protective performance of printed matter.
2, calendering is also called polishing, after polishing oil, with a polishing machine, after high temperature, light belt, pressure, polishing, play a smooth role.
3, the plastic film is commonly known as glue, that is, with glue, after blending, infrared light drying, adhesive paper over the color box paper, to protect the product, and the gloss is better.
4. In order to reduce the cost and strengthen the stiffness, impact endurance and bearing capacity of the packaging, the paper of two layers (including) is evenly coated with dextrin glue, which is pressed and laminated to meet the packaging requirements. The process of cardboard, called crepe paper.
5. After the paste box paper or paperboard is formed by indentation die-cutting, glue is applied to the position where the glue needs to be applied according to the paper box. The process of folding forming is called a paste box, also called “sticky box” or “sticker box”. .